- Please see a list of items we buy
- For a speedy response please supply us with images, location and the price. If you require a complete property clearance please supply a price as a job lot.
- Between Monday to Friday get a response within 24hrs. If you require an earlier response please contact us by phone.
- Upon agreement of a price, we can arrange speedy collection.
- Our in house trained engineers, plumbers and removal staff offer a respectful and effective clearance.
- On collection, we will give you immediate payment ie. cash or direct bank transfer.
- Currently buying Equipment from Northwest England. However, we can make special arrangements for larger orders. Feel free to contact us if not in this area
- Greenwoods are a family business with over 20 years experience in the purchase of surplus commercial catering equipment and furnishings, and have built a good reputation for fast and reliable service.
- We buy any quality, working commercial kitchen equipment within the Northwest single items to complete clearances, furnishings also welcome.
- We can provide collection and transport.
- Fully trained electrical engineers, plumbers and removal staff.
- Cash on collection, or immediate direct bank transfer.
Nightclubs and Bars
- Food and drinks serving equipment
- Commercial furnishings and fittings
- Hot and cold drinks prep
- Ice makers, water boilers etc
Kitchens and Take Aways
- Ovens and ranges
- Combi ovens
- Griddles and salamanders
- Fryers and grills
- Fridges and freezers
- Walk in cold rooms
- Bottle coolers
- Ice cream freezer
Butchers and Shops
- Meat slicers and mincers
- Serve over counters
- Display fridges and multidecks
- Pie warmers and carvery tops
- Pub stools
- Tables and chairs
- Soft seating
This is just and example of the equipment we are looking for. We always welcome unusual items so feel free to contact us.
Our friendly staff are always willing to answer questions by phone or email. During opening hours, we aim to get back to you within an hour of your enquiry.
Available 9-5 Weekdays, and 9-4 on Saturdays. Out of hours messages will be answered first thing the next working day, or we will call back at a time that suits you.
If you wish to contact us via email please include the following information.
Your Name, Contact Number, Postcode/Location and a full list of equipment. (Please include images of the equipment if possible).